Parking in the structure, $2 with validation payable upon exit. Valet parking is available for $5.
Menu and allergens list are provided by the hotel (as of 03/01/19) and are subject to change without notice.
• Waipoli Greens – Ranch, Papaya Seed Dressing GF NF SF V
• Maui Gold Pineapple, Li Hing Mui GF NF SF DF V
• Lomi Lomi Salmon GF NF SF DF
• Potato Macaroni Salad NF SF V
• Pohole Fern Salad NF SF DF V
• Poi GF NF SF DF V
• Cucumber Namasu GF NF SF DF V
• Poke’ NF SF DF
• Local Style Fried Rice NF DF
• Steamed Moloka’i Sweet Potato, Coconut Butter Glaze GF NF SF V
• P.O.G BBQ Chicken GF SF NF DF
• Steamed Opakapaka, Asian Aromatic Relish NF DF
• Teriyaki Steak SF NF DF
• Vegetable Yakisoba NF DF
• Kalua Pig GF SF NF DF
• Chocolate Haupia Bar SF NF V
• Macadamia Chantilly Cake SF V
• Moloka’i Sweet Potato Crunch SF V
*The menu offers products with nuts, dairy, wheat, and shellfish. While steps are taken to minimize the risk of cross contamination, there is no guarantee that any of these items are safe to consume for people with nut, dairy, wheat, or shellfish allergies.
Situated beachfront on award-winning Ka’anapali Beach, the Maui Nui Lū`au shares the music, dance and history of the islands right here at the foot of the famous cliff diving point, Black Rock. World-renowned Polynesian entertainment producer Tihati Productions presents the best in Hawaiian & Polynesian song and dance, including the spectacular fire knife dance. Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts and experience an authentic Hawaiian ‘imu Ceremony.
Please be advised that we do have a 24-hour cancellation policy for our luaus. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled luau day to avoid any cancellation penalties.